Thursday, February 5, 2009

Prayers for Papa


My dad - He's an amazing fighter and refuses to let anything get him down. Right now he's in the hospital in Spokane with a case of pneumonia. He has not responded to any of the medications but he's still fighting. All who know him know that his attitude is great but I think he could use our help right now. Prayers, positive thoughts Buddha belly rubs, whatever you do to ask for help in times of need would be helpful and appreciated! The more the better!

3 comments:

Kara said...

I hope your dad gets well soon. You are all in my thoughts and prayers. Love, Kara

Lisa said...

Sending get well soon thoughts and prayers your guys way!

Amy said...

Sending thoughts to you and Otto! I had no idea! I hope he is feeling better soon! He's a strong man, I have much confidence!

Dylan told us about Ruth's adventure the other day. Sounds like she had an exciting day!

Unfortunately, Donald says that mom never got a call about the hawk. I'm not sure what happened to it (bummer too, because I talked to Jean later that night and she was more than willing to help it out).