Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Just a few pics....

while I'm waiting for the kids to get to bed......

June 13

This is what the laundry basket in our room looks like on the last day of school!

June 14
More quail chicks! These little guys were with their family when we got between them all. It was pretty interesting to watch them - they froze when we started getting close. I got within a foot of them and they didn't even blink! No, I didn't put them in my bathtub this time. We moved out of the way so they could be reunited with their brothers and sisters.

June 15
Lyndsi brought one of her babies to Wal-Mart with us today. I forgot about the doll sitting in the front seat so when I returned to the car and say a baby sitting in the front seat, I had a brief moment of panic!

June 16
Lyndsi was in her tap recital tonight. She is such a cute little dancer!

June 17
Grandma, Nana and Papa came to watch Lyndsi in her dance recital. Couldn't resist this precious shot of Lyndsi and Papa!

No comments: