Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer Has Begun!

First some pictures of Lyndsi at her dance recital.......



Who says summer is time off from all the craziness??? Every year I wonder when the relaxation is supposed to begin. OK - I do get to go to bed when I want to and I get to get out of bed when I want to but my goodness! There's so much to do! I should have had all my homework done and my classroom cleaned up by now - no such luck! Maybe next week :)


Lyndsi danced in her big, end of the year recital last Wednesday. Nana, Papa and Grandma joined Steve, Dylan and me in the audience. Lyndsi is so grown up! She hardly needed me to get to where she needed to be! Sigh...... her dance was very cute and she was right on in her steps. Next year she wants to take hip hop and tap classes. We'll see!


Happy post Father's Day to all you dads! I have been blessed to have the 2 best fathers in the world in my life - my own father and the father of my children. Love you both!


For the the 4th year in a row we've spent Father's Day weekend in a campground. Last year we were with my parents and my sisters, this year we were with friends. We joined several families we've camped with before for a weekend of boating, marshmallow roasting and music around the campfire. There were 7 families in all - 14 adults and 14 kids. Fun!


Steve and his loves

All the dads and the all the kids


The dads leading a scavenger hunt

And all the moms-

Amanda, Robin, Julia, Jill, Christy, April and Amy

This week Lyndsi will be in a morning art camp and an evening Girl Scout camp. Both kids will go to piano lessons on Tuesday and Dylan will attend his Cub Scout camp this weekend. Told you we haven't relaxed yet!

No comments: