Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Few to Tide Us Over

It's been a busy few weeks and I'm tired! But what fun we've had. I don't have time tonight to post all my daily pictures but here are a few to tide everyone over until Ican get the rest posted.

May 24
Who knew that a quick trip to WalMart could provoke such smiles! I ran to WalMart to pick up some groceries and the kids spotted these outfits. When I agreed to purchase them, you would have thought I'd given them a new puppy!

May 25
Such tiny fingers! This is baby Jake. What a precious bundle of love!

May 26
I've always gotten a chuckle out of this sign! Had to take the picture!


May 27
More babies! I have a handful of baby quail..... The kids found these tiny creatures while playing in the back. By the time I could tell them to leave them alone, the parents had abandoned them. We started with 6 but they were so small that they just got weaker and weaker.


May 28
Lucy was helping me water my flowers!


I'm sure I have lots of stories to tell but I'm so brain tired that I can't even think of one right now! Maybe tomorrow.....





No comments: