Sunday, August 29, 2010

Just a Few More Pictures

August 26
Lyndsi's first grade teacher, Mrs. Kuchenbuch, offered to let Lyndsi come out and ride a horse this summer. Last Thursday we were finally able to coordinate our schedules. Lyndsi rode Sparky and Dylan came out to ride Schultzy. It was a fun afternoon for the kids. Thank you Mrs. Kuchenbuch!

August 27
We haven't spent much time with the Morrison-Nelson family this summer and Lyndsi and Reily haven't been together at all! So Lynell and I decided to get the kids together for pizza lunch and bowling. We picked up a spare kid who was at the alley with his grandpa. Fun afternoon!

August 28
OK - I broke down. I let the kids get another pet! They've been bugging me all summer for hermit crabs. I told them I would buy them the little critters but they had to live with the Cheesemans....hee..hee! The kids asked Amy (who would have taken them to her classroom) and she kindly agreed to let my kids keep their pets at her house! So, we got them, and now I can't let them go! They're kind of cute! Flower, belonging to Lyndsi, is on the left and Tigger, belonging to Dylan, is on the right.

August 29
This is Dylan's room remodel! Steve did a great paint job, going for those tiger colors! I love the floor and the bed. Dylan loves the tigers!


No comments: