Friday, November 5, 2010

And Five More!

October 19
Can you go to jail for housekeeping neglect? I was kind of enjoying watching this cobweb in the corner of my living room grow throughout the summer. But now it's just ugly! Even Lyndsi finally told me we should clean it up!

October 20

And Dylan through the years....

October 21

I love these decorations! Lyndsi and Dylan each created a Halloween decoration sometime in their young preschool years. I've kept them both and they just make me smile whenever we bring them out!

October 22

Tried to get a picture of the concert, but all that turned out was the picture of the venue. Went to see the Paperboys tonight. Steve couldn't go, so I tagged along with the Morrison-Nelsons. So glad I did! This was the best concert! 31/2 hours of energy and fun! I tried to upload some video but it took way too long!

October 23

Amy and Jeff invited us and Dennis and Julia over to play a game and chat tonight. We haven't seen our friends socially for so long! I left early due to a sinus infection but I enjoyed the time with them all.

No comments: