Friday, November 19, 2010

It's Snowing!

Wish I were as excited as the kids are! I'm excited for the warm house and looking out my window at the pretty whiteness, but that's about it. Guess I'd better hunker down for a long winter....


October 29

I came out of school this Friday afternoon and the colors were so vivid I had to take a picture! Unfortunately, the fiery reds and oranges aren't so fiery in the picture but it was amazing!

October 30

Dylan had a soccer game in Post Falls this weekend. On our way back to Spokane we stopped at Cabela's. Wow! I knew it was cool but I had no idea! Max was spending the weekend with us and he and Dylan were impressed by the polar bears.

October 31

Costumes! Dylan is a zombie, Lyndsi is a mermaid and neighbor, Karina, is a black widow. The kids were all on their way to trick or treat around the neighborhood.

November 1

Candy! These are darn heavy one gallon bags of candy! I can't believe how much the kids collected in a little over an hour!

November 2

Poor Lucy......Lucy doesn't like to get into trouble. Here she is hiding from Steve after doing a little nosing around the neighborhood.

No comments: