Saturday, November 20, 2010

It's Still Snowing!

November 3
Lyndsi looks so different! She had 2 teeth pulled yesterday and now her toothy mouth is less toothy! The 2 teeth were crowding out that right canine so they had to go!

November 4

Oh do our dogs love this closet! They hear the door open and they come running. They are so disappointed when I get out a candle.....

November 5

I couldn't believe this desk! One of my students stayed after school today so we could work on cleaning out her desk. It was unbelievable! I swear it was like the never ending pit. You'd be amazed at what came out of the darkness!

November 6

Lame picture! However, I had to take a picture of the clock because I was so excited that Daylight Savings was over! Fall back, baby!

November 7

I'm always amazed at the view from this school! We were outside during my Poetry class and I loved looking around!

No comments: