Thursday, November 4, 2010

Five More!

October 14
It's jogathon day! What a beautiful day to spend walking. I was so impressed with my class. The kids walk or run the high school track for one hour. One of my little guys ran 23 laps! The fewest laps walked was 8 but all others were in the double digits. Not bad for a bunch of 7, 8, and 9 year olds!

October 15
One last beautiful rose! This pretty flower is a fighter. All my other roses have been pruned and ready for winter. This one, though, insists on keeping its summer glory!

October 16
Bathroom status: shower floor - done

October 17
This was a pretty amusing scene - I looked out and saw Steve and our neighbor, Mike, chatting with their beers and mowers. We practically share a lawn....neither one has to walk far to talk to the other.

October 18
Lyndsi through the years.....

1 comment:

Amy said...

I noticed that rose the other day when I was up there. It is next to your driveway? Great photos Jill! Keep going...only a couple months left!