Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Baby is 8!

I can't believe Lyndsi is already 8 years old! Lyndsi's birthday is today and we invited her (and my) whole class for pizza and cake. About 14 kids showed up and they devoured 3 large pizzas at a yummy local pizza joint. It was a wild and crazy and fun night!

On the 11th (yes, it's my birthday but Lyndsi and I celebrated together!) we took Lyndsi, Dylan and 2 of Lyndsi's friends on a trail ride at Pine Stump Farm. None of the girls was experiened at riding so it was a true adventure for all of them!

Nana and Papa surprised Lyndsi and Dylan by showing up Wednesday night for dinner! Steve and I were still at work so we didn't get to experience the excitement but it was a fun evening for the kids. Nana and Papa helped Lyndsi and I celebrate our birthdays and even came to watch the riding.


Reily, Lyndsi and Jenna with their horses. Dylan with Canella (the horse!)

My Challenge Photos

October 24
Today is Grandma Linda's birthday! Lyndsi is celebrating by giving all of us pedicures. Sorry, Grandma. You'll have to come to Okanogan for this pedicure!

October 25
Our 2010 jack-o-lanterns!


October 26
Lyndsi loves her mermaid costume from Nana! She keeps asking me to take pictures of her in the costume.....Halloween can't get here soon enough!

October 27
Jenna's Grandma took Jenna, Lyndsi and Reily out to lunch today. She's a fun grandma and we feel so blessed to have her in our lives!



October 28
Ummmm.....I think Lucy has outgrown her Halloween costume from last year! She's so humiliated!

No comments: