Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Sexy Old Man!





Sigh....I love my 40 year old guy! Finally, Steve has caught up to me in the decade gap. I'm no longer in my forties, married to a guy in his thirties! I know, it's only been two months but it felt like forever!

The kids and I took Steve to dinner tonight at our favorite little Mexican restaurant in Omak. In good Streeter family tradition, we requested the waiters sing to Steve and let him wear the big birthday sombrero! And in good Streeter humor, he did it!

We had to wait for birthday dessert until after Dylan returned from soccer but I think the wait made the angel food cake with peaches and blueberries even better! Steve's such a good sport - he even let me try a gluten free angel food cake! Not bad!

And now on to my 365 Challenge -



January 12, 2010

Look at my new baby! Actually, this sleek guy belongs to both Steve and I but I pretend that he's all mine! Santa brought this to the both of us this year. I don't think either of us is planning a career in photography but we would like to become more knowledgeable about cameras and taking fabulous photos!




January 13, 2010

I wanted to snap a picture of Dylan getting his hair cut as his hair draws a lot of attention around here! I forgot, though, and missed my opportunity so I flashed this sassy shot of Dylan after his cut. He had put on my sun glasses and was drinking MY Dr. Pepper.....grrr.... but he looked so cute! I think my son would make a very pretty girl if he wanted to! Even his crossed legs were pretty feminine in his clomping snowboots!




January 14, 2010

Steve's 40th birthday! Rancho Chico choir, dessert and sombrero. Fun for all - especially the kids!

3 comments:

LCollier said...

Happy Fun Family!! And congrats on the new camera...it's a beauty. :) And the hair cut!!

Anonymous said...

your family is great, your friends pictures are amazing, i would love to have nice photos of our family done. we don't have a single family shot and summi and my boys are so cute. maybe we will come visit and photos too. i am growing calebs hair out surfer/hippie like i hope. haircuts are really hard for him, and since his head is big and his hair so light i think it will be cute.

dodiemae said...

welcome to the club... with the exception of Brett and Kara, I think Steve is the youngest of the bunch.