Friday, January 29, 2010

It's Friday.....

January 26
We cheered on the Okanogan basketball teams tonight. I'm beginning to enjoy watching the high school boys and girls play! Basketball players make the game look so easy! Both the girls and boys went on to beat Omak. Great games!

January 27
The end of a long day......


January 28
Lyndsi had a hair trim tonight. Megan gave her some pretty curls - something mom doesn't do well! I had to take this shot because Lyndsi looked so pretty!


January 29
It's Friday! Tonight that meant an evening at the movies! We had a gift certificate to the Omak Theater so we took the kids to Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel. Cute movie but I was there for the popcorn! We get this tub of popcorn for 7.50 and chow down! We rarely need to but you get one free refill with this purchase. Yummy!


I'm always ready for a Friday! Are you?










3 comments:

nick said...

Hi,

I love reading your post.

Happy blogging!

pia said...

Hi,

I like your blog.

dodiemae said...

Remember at the Lyons when a large tub was $3.74 and large drink $2.78... I miss those days. I knew what every combination of corn size and drink cost.... sad I still remember 2.16 and 1.89 for med and small drinks too..... I suck!! I still want to jump behind the counter at the Garland because it is our old counter, bins and butter warmers too.....the seats are from the Lyons too.