Friday, January 22, 2010

How Come No One Told Me I Skipped A Day!?

Yikes! I didn't post for the 18th! Actually, I did but I didn't post it as a daily photo - just a photo I'd taken that day! So, here it is again -




January 18
This is the picture of Leanne taking a picture. She doesn't like the shot but I love it! You can really see how artistic and dedicated Leanne is to photography!

Amy and I are putting the finishing touches on the decorations for the boys' birthday party tomorrow night. I can't wait! It's been a pretty stressful couple of weeks at school and I'm ready for some fun.

Here are the rest of my 365 photos.

January 20

Lyndsi and I were heading home and saw this guy hanging out in a neighbors' tree. It was so exciting! He was right on the road and watching us watch him. It was dark by the time we shot the photos so they aren't very good but I was so excited to see him, I don't care how the shot looks.

January 21

I went to a Girls Night dinner at Rancho Chico. Leanne of Soulography is on the far right. We hadn't all been together for several months so it was nice to see everyone again!

January 22

This is a pretty lame photo! We had been at Wal-Mart for some last minute items and the kids took off to the Play Center. When we go to check out, the kids go to the play center. They did so tonight, as usual!