Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Next 4 Pictures Taken!

So far so good! I may have found a resolution I can keep up with! I now have taken 6 pictures, one for each day of the new year. I find, however, that I don't start thinking about the photo until about dinnertime so my options getting slimmer when it comes to photo subjects!



January 3, 2010

I took this photo after learning of the death of the 17 year old son of one of my good friends. He simply passed away in his sleep very early Sunday morning. I've had a lot of reminders, lately, about how precious my children are and about how quickly life can change. I was unable to sleep on this night and had bad dreams about the boy's death.

In Memory of Conner Jay Knoblich - son of Laura and Carl Knoblich


January 4, 2010

Today was my first day back to school after our 2 week Christmas vacation. I took this picture because I didn't want to get out of bed this morning! My bedroom is my favorite room in our house and I love my bed! Steve hopped on the bed as I was snapping the picture. He's pretty special so I kept him in the shot! Most of my students appeared to need their beds all day as well!


January 5, 2010

Dylan has joined a "Guitar Club" at the high school. He and his buddy, Max, are the youngest players in the club of middle school and high school boys. Mr. Woodrow leads the club and acts as guitar teacher for all the novice players. Dylan has been asking to take guitar lessons for about 2 years now so I'm so happy we could finally get him going. I'm learning some things by watching him practice!

January 6, 2010

Today I got my haircut. Megan is my stylist and she co-owns Ponytails in Omak. It's a cozy little shop and I like being able to gl there. Megan gives the best scalp massages when she washes my hair - aaaaaahhhh! I was hoping she could also be in my picture but she was pretty busy tonight so I didn't even ask her.


1 comment:

Kendal said...

I'm loving your picture a day project. Maybe some day I'll jump on that wagon too :)